Here is 17 Facebook groups that every blogger should join. These groups are for bloggers who are looking to market their blog post, learn more about blogging, and to network with other bloggers.
This is a post that I just had to do again. I had such an overwhelming response to my article. “5 Facebook groups that every blogger should join” that I had just had to rewrite this post.
This post is in thanks to everyone who left a comment sharing a new Facebook group for bloggers to join and for the admins of these groups who make it possible for us bloggers to learn, share, and connect.Subscribe Today
It is because of these facebook groups that I was able to promote some great blog post of mine like:
These facebook groups have helped me build traffic, build my subscriber list, and meet some really great influential bloggers out there today, like:
Don Purdum at unveiltheweb.com
Nina Amir at howtoblogabook.com
Mary Fernandez at persuasiveblog.com
Before we get to the list here, I want to go over rules of conduct that each one of these groups is looking for in you! These are some written and unwritten rules so pay attention.
- DON’T Just Drop A Link And Run! ENGAGEMENT is the name of the game when it comes to these great groups. Become part of the conversation, share others content, and comment on others content as well!
- ONLY Promote Ads Where And When Allowed! This is VERY important since a lot of these groups don’t like there wall being overwhelmed with ads.
- LOOK For Group Rules! Every group has rules and I will be placing all these groups rules down below for your convenience. Rules can be found in the description section of a groups sidebar or at the top of their group in a pinned post.
- Don’t Over Share Your Content! While most of these groups welcome you to post to their walls or threads DON’T go share crazy and have your whole blog in these groups. One post a day per group seems to work our okay if you are engaging and sharing quality content for that group.
- Be COURTEOUS of others! If someone comments on your post say thank you, or if someone has a question that you can answer please help others. This is what these groups are all about!
- NO DISRESPECT IS ALLOWED IN ANY OF THESE GROUPS! This falls under that saying you learned in grade school, “If you don’t have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all!” With that being said it is okay to state your own opinions and ideas about things, but do it in a friendly manner.
- Keep It Clean Everyone! A lot of these groups would like you to keep it pg-13 as far as the content that you share. This includes imagery and profanity. If you have a post that pushes the boundaries ask the admin in a private message if it is okay to post! Some will say that it is perfectly fine.
- Don’t Be Afraid To Ask Questions! These groups are more than just for promoting your website. These groups are a valuable resource for getting your questions answered! I always say that the only dumb questions out there are the ones not asked. When you get an answer be sure to tag that person and say Thank You!
- Facebook Page Like Threads! A lot of these groups allow you to build your social media profiles (like your Facebook page) in comment threads. Be kind and don’t just share you Facebook page but like others Facebook page as well! This is the whole point of these treads!
Well, I better get to stop talking about how great these groups are and just share these 17 phenomenal Facebook groups that every blogger should join.
More details and rules about these Facebook Groups are listed below. I would advise people to read further! You will find a LINK TO EACH OF THESE GROUPS under their heading.
- New Bloggers and Disabled Welcome
- Persuasion Nation
- Bloggers United
- Blog Learn Share
- Blogging Newbs
- Blogging Mastermind
- Authority Bloggers
- Blogging On Your Own Terms
- Ultimate Blog Challenge
- Blogging Anarchy
- Let’s Blog Together
- Blog Engagement/Promotion Group
- Blogging Paradise
- WordPress Help & Share
- Bloggers Making Money With Ads
Facebook Groups #1 | New Bloggers and Disabled Welcome (Hosted By Todd Worley)
The New Bloggers and Disabled Welcome group is actually my group. I created this group as a place for bloggers to share their content and create a work at home lifestyle.
I myself am disabled and blogging has really helped me create a work at home lifestyle that I have dreamed of my entire adult life.
This group is for bloggers (new and experienced) to share content and to help one another with blogging questions. This group is also for people who are disabled to share their stories and to learn how to build an income from their home.
My hope is that the experienced bloggers will help teach others how to build a profitable blog.
Rules Set By Admin: 1) You may share your blog post on the wall here as long as you are engaging with other blog post as well.
2) I WILL NOT tolerate rudeness, cursing, or images of a provocative or disgusting nature. Keep it clean guys!
3) Facebook Pages and other social media business pages will only be done in the given threads. Those threads are a like for like. Tag the person after you have liked their page. DON’T POST ON THE WALL!
4) Like my Facebook page. Tag me and I will like yours back!
Come join and get to know me and the “New Bloggers and Disabled Welcome” Facebook group.
Facebook Groups #2 | Persuasion Nation (Hosted By Mary Fernandez)
The Persuasion Nation group is run by one of the kindest people that I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know on social media. This is one of the best Facebook groups that I have had the privilege of joining.
Mary Fernandez is a mother, wife, and online entrepreneur who has a heart of gold and is always willing to help her fellow bloggers.
She runs a website called persuasivebloggers.com I would recommend to anyone who is interested in building successful blog to subscribe and learn from her knowledge and experience.
Rules Set By Admin: The rules for this group are simple. If you aren’t sure about something, just PM Mary.
WHEN POSTING: NO promotions of any kind (including free stuff) except on specific promo threads. Self promotional or spammy posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will be removed from the group. Blog posts are OK to share in given comment threads.
WHEN COMMENTING: Helpful, respectful, kind, and generous comments are encouraged. Comments that are unkind or unhelpful will be removed.
This is one of the best Facebook groups for bloggers and would recommend every blogger to join.
Facebook Groups #3 | Blog Promo Community (Hosted By Manda Northern)
The Blog Promo Community Facebook group is an awesome community to share you blog post, engage with the blogging community, and promote your social media profiles (on Tuesdays).
This group is run by Manda Northern who is an experienced freelance writer and online entrepreneur. She has a website called Bloggingfreedom.org. Great site to learn more about the world of blogging.
This is a group that works on comment threads. You want to follow the rules and only place your content in the given thread.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. No like-for-like threads–they don’t work and they’re a waste of time. I will only encourage people to read/share things that they’re actually interested in.
2. No posting links (Facebook pages, affiliate links, blog urls, etc.) to the wall directly unless you’re a new member and you’re introducing yourself and your blog OR IF ITS MONDAY.
Posting blog posts individually get lost in the shuffle and they really don’t get any interaction. I will be implementing more blog promo threads and you can share your blog post there.
Basically, no purely promotional content to the wall unless it is in a thread OR ITS MONDAY. I want to see more helping, networking, and communicating as that’s the real way to grow engagement for your blogs.
Any post not following the rules will be deleted. If you continue to post outside of the rules, you will be banned from the group. Consider yourself warned.
Posting Schedule: Mastermind Monday – Share your goals for the week. Think big!
Promo Monday – Today is the day you get to sell us on how great you are! Tell us about that new freebie you have or a new course you’re promoting!
Social Tuesday – Share your twitter account, Pinterest, FB page or group.
Winsday Wednesday – Share a major win you’ve had this week.
Traffic Thursday – Promo time! Promote your blogs and latest posts.
Follow Up Friday – Did you accomplish your goals for the week? We’re following up with you here!
Shoutout Saturday – Promo time! Share any promotions, free gifts, blogs, or your biz!
When it comes to facebook groups for bloggers this is one that I would recommend every join.
Facebook Groups #3 | Crazy4Blogging (Hosted By Heidi Williams)
Crazy4Blogging is a really great Facebook group for bloggers! Heidi Williams is the admin of this group and a dedicated blogger. Heidi’s blog, Womanpluse.com, is a lifestyle blog for women. A great blog that I would suggest to every one (woman or man) to check out!
Rules Set By Admin: The rules are you must share or comment each other this isn’t a drop and run group
There are daily blog post shares in which you post under the picture so that everyone can share and comment: you must interact with at least three or whats up there.
There are daily Social Media threads: if you post you must interact but we don’t do like for like.
Anything you think would be helpful to the group or any questions, requests can be posted to the wall.
Saturday and Sunday are the only days we don’t do daily blog share. Saturday is Stumble Saturday and Sunday is general chat
This is a really great group for not only sharing your blog posts, but engaging with other bloggers, which is what true social media marketing is all about!
Facebook Groups #4 | Blog Learn Share (Hosted By Elena Peters)
Blog Learn Share is another group that is run a lot like blog promo. This groups does comment threads where you can share blog post, promotions, and social media profiles.
Elena Peters is the founder of a website called LivingWithBatman.com and has blog posts on multiple topics like blogging, health, travel, and more…
Rules Set By Admin: 1. Blog post links must be shared in the share threads only. Personal links are not allowed on the main board and will be removed without notice.
2. Giveaways, reviews, product and affiliate posts must be shared in promotional threads only.
3. Members are encouraged to post to the group wall blogging tips, link party posts, questions, and achievements.
4. There will not be any monitoring of participation of others. However, be aware that the more you give, the more you will receive. Bloggers are pretty quick to recognize those that drop and run. However, repeated spammers will be removed from the group
5. Share and invite other bloggers, that we may build a strong community and help each other on the road to success.
blog•share•learn is a PR friendly group but closed to marketers at this time. For promotional inquiries, please contact Elena Peters.
This is one of the best Facebook groups for sharing content and building your social media profiles.
Facebook Groups #6 | Blogging Newbs (Now Hosted By Kayla Sue Reynolds)
Blogging Newbs is a great group to connect with fellow bloggers and learn more about the world of blogging. This group only allows content and promotional services on certain days (read below)
Kayla is the new host (old host was Alica Michelle) who has been doing an awesome job keeping up with the groups original setup.
This group focuses on new bloggers (2 years or less) and helping them learn how to make money blogging.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. Only 2 promo posts per week, (Tuesday and Friday): this means you can only promote your blog with 1 posts/services/offers a day for Tuesday and Friday, we don’t want spammies. If you post more than one promo a day, they will get deleted and we will leave the 1st promo post you posted that day.
2.Positive people only, if you’re going to leave a comment make sure it’s either uplifting or constructive. We are all beginners and should be helping each other become better bloggers.
3.Must be willing to collaborate: this is the main purpose of the group, to work together! Whether it’s giveaways, blog posts, paid ads, etc. Be sure to contribute.
This is a one of the best facebook groups for new bloggers to ask questions and learn just what it takes to make money blogging!
Facebook Groups #7 | Blogging Mastermind (Hosted By Glenn Shepard)
Blogging Mastermind is an awesome group to share your content and engage with fellow bloggers. While content sharing is encouraged promotional and affiliate links are not permitted!
Rules Set By Admin: This group is designed for bloggers who wish to share ideas, their blog posts, help others and improve their blogging. While posting links to your latest blog posts is permitted and, indeed, encouraged, promotional posts/affiliate links are NOT permitted.
Promotional posts of ANY kind (including requests to communicate via private message or anything that involves an opt-in) will be immediately removed and repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the group.
Don’t even THINK about spamming in here! Advertising is strictly prohibited and anyone whose first post is a spammy promotional link of any kind will be immediately kicked and banned. You have been warned!
Bloggers who are looking for great Facebook Groups to share content and engage with bloggers should check this group out!
Facebook Groups #8 | Authority Bloggers (Hosted By Chris Garret)
Authority Bloggers is an awesome place for bloggers to share their knowledge of the blogging world. Chris likes people to stay on topic so this group is for bloggers to post about blogging tactics, ideas, and share information!
If your blog does not focus on blogging itself then do not post to the wall. It is still a really great place to learn more about blogging though through others articles.
Rules Set By Admin: Welcome to the Authority Bloggers group. This group is for discussion about blogging, asking blogging related questions, and sharing helpful tips. Please stay on topic and be kind. People being unkind, advertising or self-promotion without on-topic value will be deleted and then if repeated, banned.
One of the best Facebook groups to share blogging related ideas and increase your own knowledge about blogging!
Facebook Groups #9 | Blogging On Your Own Terms (Hosted By Daniela Usilan)
Blogging on your own terms is a Facebook group for learning more about blogging. This group does not allow self promotion of ANY kind (including blog post)
This group is a knowledge based group for furthering your blogging efforts and connecting with other bloggers. It is a great place to get help or ask questions about your blog and online business.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. Officially join by going to http://danielauslan.com/facebook.
2. Introduce yourself. Include a link to your blog and a few quirky or unique things about you.
3. Read the group rules in the group description and **make sure you follow them**.
4. Check out the Events to see if there are any upcoming Blabs or free workshops.
5. Look for posts where other bloggers are looking for help, and then help them.
6. Jump in on some sharing threads (you can read about them in the group description).
7. Ask a question and get support from the other bloggers in the group.
8. Share your goals for the week and celebrations in Monday Mastermind.
9. Share your handle to be added to the group Twitter list here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloggingonyourownterms/permalink/448905148627855/
10. Be respectful and helpful to other group members.
**1 THING TO AVOID DOING IN BLOGGING ON YOUR OWN TERMS**
–Self promoting in the group wall.–
This includes sharing your blog posts, affiliate links, giveaways, etc.
It also includes “asking for feedback” when you really just want people to look at your blog. Starting follow for follow threads is also a no-no.
If you are having trouble with your blog this is one of the best Facebook groups to go to and get answers!
Facebook Groups #10 | Ultimate Blog Challenge (Hosted By Danni Ackerman)
They are dedicated to helping your develop your blog by sharing tips, updates, and blogging strategies.
Rules Set By Admin: Share your blog posts! Ask bloggy questions! Please do NOT post links to ads/promo/etc.
Don’t forget to use the tag #blogboost hashtag when posting in this group!
One of the best Facebook Groups for sharing content and asking questions.
Facebook Groups #11 | Writers/Bloggers Network (Hosted By Aylssa Knee)
Writers/Bloggers Network is an great place for writers and bloggers to get advice about writing. You can ONLY SHARE YOUR POST ON FRIDAYS!
Here you can learn how to improve your writing, whether you are a blogger or just a person who likes to write a lot.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. Links to your work (blogs, websites, your books etc) are allowed to be posted on FRIDAY only. Each person will be allowed ONE post. No spam links.
2. No social media links are to be posted to this group ever.
3. Anyone bullying or harassing another member will be removed without warning.
4. Anyone who continually breaks the rules will be removed without warning.
One of the best Facebook Groups to learn more about the world of becoming a writer.
Facebook Groups #12 | Blogging Anarchy (Hosted By Katie Paul)
Blogging Anachy is a great group for people who don’t like the normal restrictions of other blogging groups. Katie is an awesome admin who really saw the need to create a group where people can freely express themselves and more importantly, BE THEMSELVES!
I really have to give it up to Katie for creating a group for people to share and express themselves freely, without the restrictions that a lot of other blogging groups have.
Rules Set By Admin: A blogging group with no rules, total anarchy and general chaos.
Membership benefits include – share your posts and social media links on the wall whenever you feel like it (no threads), random tips about blogging, widespread procrastination, graphic design pointers, and uncontrolled swearing.
Facebook Group #13 | Let’s BLOG together (Hosted By Jerrly Todd)
Let’s BLOG together is a great place to share your blog post and generate Facebook page likes. This group DOES NOT allow commercial advertising.
I like this group because it is a group focused on sharing great content and building your Facebook page Likes
Rules Set By Admin: This group is for blogs or Page likes if you have a Blog Page/s. No Commercial Advertising.
One of the best Facebook groups to get you content seen and to build your Facebook page!
Facebook Group #14 | Blog Engagement/ Promotion Group (Hosted By Alyssa Knee)
Blog Engagement/Promotion Group is another group hosted by Alyssa Knee. This group is for helping bloggers build engagement on their blogs, social media profiles, and to build networks with other bloggers.
YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES LISTED BELOW! THIS IS A THREAD ENGAGEMENT GROUP ONLY!
HOW IT WORKS: 1. New daily threads will be listed each day (see image for schedule) and will remain open for 24 hours.
2. Each post will contain the rules for that particular thread. Please ensure you are reading the rules of that thread so you know which threads you can/cannot participate in.
Brittany Bly and myself will still be uploading our threads and as always you will only be able to participate in ONE of mine each day.
The only exception to this is on Friday. I will only be uploading ONE post on Friday and everyone will be able to participate in it. However, you will only be allowed to participate in ONE of the two blog posts that Brittany uploads on that day.
3. In addition to our daily threads, three special weekly threads will go up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday & there will be a new niche specific thread on Sunday.
5. We ask that you follow the rules of all threads and DON’T veer from them – that is, please don’t post links that aren’t relevant to the thread (i.e don’t post a link to twitter in a facebook thread).
6. If you post your link in to a thread, then you MUST participate fully and abide by all the rules of that thread.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. Please do NOT comment your link as a reply to others comments.
2. People are under NO obligation to follow/like you back so please do not ask for people to follow/like you in return. This is NOT allowed. No one is under any obligation to return your engagement.
3. When a thread is closed we will post a THREAD CLOSED photo in to that thread. NO links are to be left on a thread once it is closed.
4. Once a week an admin member will randomly choose one thread to go through, any rule breakers from that thread will be messaged and given the opportunity to agree the follow the terms of the group moving forward.
Any member who does not respond or continues to break the rules after the message will be removed. This rule has been instigated to ensure that every member here benefits from this group.
5. We recommend downloading unfollower apps so you can make sure that people aren’t just following you to get you to follow back and then immediately unfollowing you.
6. Under no circumstances is any member from this group to PM another member unless it has been previously arranged within the group between the two members. That means please do not spam members with private messages about your blog, opportunities etc.
7. If you believe someone is not abiding by the rules of the group please report (privately) to an admin.
8. No posts to the group wall by members will be approved. This page is solely for engagement threads. Anyone continually spamming the group wall with posts will be removed.
9. We do not allow promotion of other blog/blogging or social media promotion related facebook groups. Anyone caught using the group to promote their own blogging related group will be removed.
Post Schedule: Monday: Facebook & Blog
Tuesday: Twitter & Blog
Wednesday: Instagram & Blog
Thursday: Pinterest & Blog
Friday: Freebie* Friday
Saturday: Opportunity Saturday (I would like you…)
Sunday: Niche Collaboration
Additional Threads: Monday – Minor Social Media (Including: Tumblr, Snapchat, Periscope, Etsy, Reddit, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, and Vimeo)
*Freebie Friday – I poll the group in the morning (open for 30mins) and you vote for the social media channel you would prefer to promo.
This is one of those Facebook groups that is great to join to receive engagement on your blog post and build your social media profiles and connect with other bloggers.
Facebook Groups #15 | Blogging Paradise (Hosted By Unknown)
Blogging Paradise is a great place for bloggers to share their content with other bloggers. This group is for BLOG POST ONLY!
No commercial links are allowed. You can share one post per day. NO ADULT CONTENT!
Rules Set By Admin: Only blog posts links are allowed.
Commercial links are not allowed.
Post only 1 link in 24 hours.
Adult content NOT allowed.
Only English Content Allowed.
Facebook Groups #16 | WordPress Help & Share (Hosted By Jarret Gucci)
WordPress Help & Share is a great place to get all your WordPress questions answered. While this group does allow posting on the wall it has to be in reference to helping others with their WordPress needs.
If you have a post that is about WordPress that can help other bloggers, or if you are in need of help with WordPress then this is the group for you.
Rules Set By Admin: 1. SPAMMING adverts is not allowed and you will be banned. 1 strike and you’re out.
2. Continuous self promotion is frowned upon but tolerated within reason IF your post is helpful.
3. *** SOLVED & CLOSED ***
When you have found a solution to your request please leave a note of thanks at the bottom and edit your original post to to say solved and closed.
4. Be polite and use the search tool on the far right of this group to see if someone has already asked and answered your question.
One of the only Facebook Groups that I have found the focuses solely on helping you with your WordPress needs. Great Group for WordPress users!
Facebook Groups #17 | Bloggers Making Money With Ads (Hosted By Unknown)
Bloggers Making Money With Ads is new and upcoming group that has only a few members, but allows you to share your blog post and promotions to the wall.
This group is all about helping bloggers make money doing what they love. Let’s help build this group by joining and sharing our wonderful content.
Rules Set By Admin: None! This group is to help bloggers, new & experienced, make money doing what they love
We all are apart of some really awesome Facebook groups. I would suggest to everyone to help build this community as another group us bloggers to share and engage with each other.
A VERY BIG THANKS TO MY FELLOW BLOGGERS
Well, there it is. A great list of Facebook Groups where every blogger out there can share their content, build social media profiles, and network with other bloggers.
If you are interested in learning more about Facebook groups and how to really succeed with marketing your blog you can read this very insightful article Facebook groups that are Evergreen.
I have to give a VERY BIG THANKS to all the bloggers that commented on my last post and brought these wonderful Facebook groups to my attention. You guys are awesome!